As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Premier Medical Group, you will perform effective recruiting strategies through progressive candidate sourcing, refined relationship management, and strong industry networking. This will include developing creative sourcing strategies, building candidate pipelines, and expanding Premier’s presence in the community as an employer of choice. You will act as a talent advisor to our HR team and hiring managers as well as provide a positive experience for candidates. The ideal candidate will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture to ensure effective service delivery to internal customers and prospective candidates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Recruit for clinical and non-clinical positions, as assigned.
• Pre-screen, interview, and manage full cycle recruiting process
• Source qualified candidates by implementing broad searching and networking techniques. Gain a clear understanding of the job, the qualities the hiring manager is seeking as well as the attributes consistent with Premier’s core values.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house applicant tracking system to identify and recruit qualified candidates.
• Advertise job vacancies through career sites, company website, social media, job fairs, and industry specific websites and/or journals. Utilize various recruitment strategies to find qualified candidates, including locating passive candidates, partnering with local educational/community institutions, researching career fairs, cold calling etc.
• Screen each resume carefully to narrow down appropriate candidates, conduct phone and/or in person interviews utilizing behavioral interviewing techniques.
• Arrange in-person interviews with hiring managers as appropriate.
• Assist hiring managers in recognizing key skills and competencies of the candidate to make a final selection.
• Develop, foster, and manage relationships with the HR team and hiring managers to provide service excellence and staffing expertise.
• Maintain ongoing communication with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process. Conduct follow up calls as appropriate to address hiring quality improvement initiatives.
• Gather as much information as possible, within legal guidelines, regarding desired salary, current time off benefits, medical insurance costs, etc. in order to present an educated, appropriate offer package. Review internal and external salary data, as well as consult with the Director of Human Resources and the hiring manager as needed.
• Initiate background and drug screening process, perform employment reference checks.
• Respond to candidates who have interviewed but who are not hired, in a respectful manner.
• Work in accordance with the policies, regulations, and recruitment strategies of the organization.
• Monitor vacancy and turnover rates for service lines and work with hiring manager and the HR team to develop strategies to address retention issues.
• Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment and retention strategies.
• Anticipate future openings to create a pipeline of candidates
• Represent the company in a positive manner to enhance the organization's appeal.
• Assist with new hire orientation, onboarding and other HR duties as needed.
• Stay abreast of healthcare job market trends.
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of employment laws and regulations as they relate to recruiting and interviewing
• Social media savvy as it pertains to sourcing talent, as well as familiarity with multiple job boards and healthcare industry sites.
• Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as proficiency in building relationships and credibility with many different personalities
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to connect with and influence candidates, employees and hiring managers.
• Willing to work hard and go the extra mile in order to meet assigned goals with a positive attitude
• Must be results oriented.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, human resources, healthcare, or related field
• 3-5 years of talent acquisition/recruitment experience within healthcare or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
• Excellent coordination, time management, and prioritization abilities, including the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Premier Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
25 Old Kings hwy N., Ste. 13
Darien, CT 06820