The Southern CT Chapter of SHRM seeks to promote the professionalism of the Human Resource Management field by offering members a wide variety of professional development opportunities and a common forum in which to share ideas and experiences.
Our Mission Statement
Engage and inspire the Human Resource community to drive excellence, innovation and make a difference.
The Chapter serves members by:
- Providing a wide range of educational seminars, programs and other activities that allow members to develop their expertise in the various functional areas that constitute Human Resource Management.
- Providing a forum for members to meet and share information that will help them address human resource issues in their respective organizations.
- Promoting the highest standards of integrity through SHRM's Code of Ethics.
- Serving as a reliable source of information pertaining to the Human Resource Management profession.
- Undertaking programs and activities that serve to increase the awareness and understanding of the Human Resource Management profession by the business community and general public.
All Chapter policies, practices, activities and actions shall be free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, sex, veteran status or any characteristic protected by federal or state law.