Do you have a foundation in HRIS and are looking to launch your career? This could be the job for you! Our client, a consumer services company in Norwalk, CT has us recruiting for a HRIS Analyst role. This is a new role reporting in to a well-respected VP of Total Rewards. DOE: $80-90K + bonus + full benefits + generous PTO.
- Build and maintain metric reporting.
- Utilize project management skills to assist with HRIS projects.
- Recommend areas for improvement, innovative solutions and process changes.
- Serve as lead for HR systems implementations.
- Research, resolve and support HRIS challenges proactively.
- Assist with reviewing and testing HR systems, while maintaining processes and security rules and definitions.
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of HRIS experience, preferably SuccessFactors and BrassRing.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable with systems and computer programs --- quick study!
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Parking
- Generous PTO
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.