Do you have global Compensation & U.S. Employee Benefits experience? This could be the role for you! Our client, a a growing insurance company in NYC has us searching for a Global Compensation & Benefits Manager. The role reports to a well-respected Head of HR. DOE: $140-150K + Bonus + Benefits + Perks.
This is a new role due to company growth!
- Full-cycle global Compensation experience: design, development, implementation and administration
- U.S. Employee Benefits (health & welfare and retirement) administration
- Work with the executive team and make recommendations surrounding global Compensation structure
- Analysis, modeling and calculations for annual incentive programs and ad hoc reporting
- Project Management as it relates to Total Rewards
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 5+ years of global compensation design, implementation and administrative experience
- Experience or exposure to U.S. employee benefits design and administration
- HR Systems related project work
- Strong Excel skills along with HRIS experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills
This employer offers the following:
- Wellness Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous PTO
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a
direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.