Do you have Compensation & Benefits experience and love analytics and systems? This could be the role for you! Our client, a well-known consumer brands company in Stamford, CT has us searching for a Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst. The role reports to a well-respected VP of HR. DOE: $90-100K + Bonus + Benefits, which include 401K, generous PTO and Wellness Programs.
- Full-cycle Compensation experience: design, implementation and administration
- Employee Benefits (health & welfare and retirement) experience: annual administrative activity
- Compensation & Benefit systems management of data feeds
- Serve as vendor liaison
- Analysis, modeling and calculations for annual incentive programs and ad hoc reporting
- Project Management as it relates to Total Rewards
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 5+ years of compensation design, implementation and administration experience
- Experience or exposure to employee benefits design and/or administration
- HR Systems related project work
- Strong Excel skills along with HRIS experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This employer offers the following:
- Wellness Programs
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Parking
- Generous PTO
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a
direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.